This article about the safest nail polish for little girls is SO helpful! I knew that conventional nail polish was full of toxins and isn’t safe for little girls, but now I’m so glad to know about these water based, toxin-free nail polishes! I love that they peel off on their own, and that they don’t have a chemical smell! I can’t wait to try these with the little girls in my life! Definitely pinning! #naturalhealth
This article about the safest nail polish for little girls is SO helpful! I knew that conventional nail polish was full of toxins and isn’t safe for little girls, but now I’m so glad to know about these water based, toxin-free nail polishes! I love that they peel off on their own, and that they don’t have a chemical smell! I can’t wait to try these with the little girls in my life! Definitely pinning! #naturalhealth #naturalbeauty #greenbeauty #wellness
This article about the safest nail polish for little girls is SO helpful! I knew that conventional nail polish was full of toxins and isn’t safe for little girls, but now I’m so glad to know about these water based, toxin-free nail polishes! I love that they peel off on their own, and that they don’t have a chemical smell! I can’t wait to try these with the little girls in my life! Definitely pinning! #naturalhealth